Welcome to my blog & happy Valentine's day!
I know that some of you might not feel like celebrating and, for that reason, I wish my art journal page will make you think of what is that takes joy and happiness away from you and just let it go!
(click on the image to enlarge)
For the background I used white fluid acrylics. Then I stenciled the pink flowers with ink spay and I stamped using a text stamp with black archival ink . I doodled with a black pen and added some washi tape. Then, I made the black border and the drips with watered acrylics.
I made a collage with the woman figure (the image is part from a Heye gothic puzzle picture which I love) and shade it using black indian ink pen and my finger to smudge the lines.
I printed my quote, cut it in pieces and distressed the borders with distress ink. I also stamped the words "let go".
Well, that was my art journal page for today, I hope you like it! Thank you for visiting my blog, I'll be happy to get your comments.
With this art journal page I'll participate in the challenge "Red + Pink" of the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!
- Ranger Distress Paint - picket fence
- Ranger Dylusions ink spray - bubblegum pink
- Ranger Dylusions Stencil - Flower Medley Small
- Bo Bunny stampset - It is written
- Stampers Anonymous stampset - Worn Text
- Kaiser Craft printed tape
- Galeria Acrylic - Mars Black
- Galeria Modelling Paste
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - weathered wood
- Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
- Heidi Swapp Stencil - polka dots
- Darwi Metal Acrylic - pearlescent