Hello! Welcome to my blog!
Today I have a new card to show you. This one comes out very late, as it was made for the Valentine's day, but you know what? We can give a card to our loved ones everyday and not just for the Valentine's day, right?!
What I sometimes find difficult to make, is to combine a love and appreciation theme of card, with a masculine style. So this card started with a white cardstock base but it looked so...not masculine! And then, as my hubby's favorite color is black, it 'hit' me. Let's introduce some black here! Then, it all came out easily. The black background would match perfectly with a combined black banner, and this is the result!
(click on the pictures to enlarge)
I love the texture of the red painted modelling paste!
I have also used a matching brad that says "you're my treasure" and a bow made from thick twine.
And here is an other view of my love-masculine card!
I hope you like it and got inspired to make yours! I would be happy to get your comments or answer your questions. Thank you for visiting my blog!
- Simon Says Stamp white cardstock
- Black canson paper
- Galeria modelling paste
- Martha Stewart "habanero" satin acrylic paint (red paint)
- Prima "Stationer's Desk" paper pad
- Lawn Fawn "Peace Joy Love" paper pad
- Bo Bunny "Altitude Collection" paper pad
- Thick twine (from handware store)
- Prima "Stationer's Desk" brads
- Simon Says Stamp "Postage Stamp Edge Frames" Craft Dies
- WOW Opaque bright white embossing powder
- Hero Arts "Find Joy" clear stamp set
- Lawn Fawn "Into the Woods" clear stamps