Welcome to my blog and...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Wish you a happy and creative new year, full of joy and peace!
Well, this is my first blogpost of the year and I have a Winter Birthday card for you! The background paper is from the Bo Bunny Altitude Collection and I love it, as it has all my favorite winter colours!
To embellish my card, I used two die cutted snowflakes. For the left one, I used paper which then I embossed with silver embossing powder. I also used grey-white doodle twine to make a bow which coordinates with the card colours.
The right snowflake was die cutted on velum which then was embellished with glitter. I love its frosty look!
For the sentiment I made a paper banner for the same paper collection, on which I embossed my wish, and then glued it with foam tape on the background. I also used a heart shaped stamp and perfect pearls to make the little shinny hearts all around!
That was my card for today, I hope you like it! I'll be happy to get your comments!
- Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad altitude collection
- Doodlebug doodle twine "take note assortment"
- Simon Says Stamp Kate Snowflake die
- Simon Says Stamp white cardstock
- Ranger embossing powder silver
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Glitter clear rock candy
- Ranger Perfect Pearls perfect pearl
- Ranger Emboss It Pens
- Lawn Fawn Trim the Tree clear stamps set