Monday 12 January 2015

Happy New Year & Card - Winter Birthday Card!


Welcome to my blog and...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 



Wish you a happy and creative new year, full of joy and peace!



Well, this is my first blogpost of the year and I have a Winter Birthday card for you! The background paper is from the Bo Bunny Altitude Collection and I love it, as it has all my favorite winter colours! 


To embellish my card, I used two die cutted snowflakes. For the left one, I used paper which then I embossed with silver embossing powder. I also used grey-white doodle twine to make a bow which coordinates with the card colours. 



The right snowflake was die cutted on velum which then was embellished with glitter. I love its frosty look!


For the sentiment I made a paper banner for the same paper collection, on which I embossed my wish, and then glued it with foam tape on the background. I also used a heart shaped stamp and perfect pearls to make the little shinny hearts all around!


That was my card for today, I hope you like it! I'll be happy to get your comments!

PRODUCTS LIST:

  • Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad altitude collection
  • Doodlebug doodle twine "take note assortment"
  • Simon Says Stamp Kate Snowflake die
  • Simon Says Stamp white cardstock
  • Ranger embossing powder silver
  • Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Glitter clear rock candy
  • Ranger Perfect Pearls perfect pearl
  • Ranger Emboss It Pens
  • Lawn Fawn Trim the Tree clear stamps set


No comments: